L1 Bank is a fully licensed and regulated digital investment bank offering a fair, intelligent, and personal banking experience. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact [email protected].
• Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations including reconcile and maintaining General Ledger, Bank accounts, Account Payable and Account Receivable.
• Responsible for the handling of banking transactions which include monthly and ad hoc payments, monitor bank balances and reconciliation of bank balances.
• Responsible for timely preparation of company monthly financial statements for management review and submission to authority.
• Ensure proper filing of all documents related to the company’s financial records for audit and statutory requirement.
• Liaise with the operations team, banker, external auditors, tax agents, company secretary and other parties.
• Handling of Inter-Company transactions, verification and reconciliation of accounts.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
• Must have a working experience of a minimum of 3 years in accounting, audit or similar role.
• Preferably a Diploma holder, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
• Have experience in preparing full set of accounts for audit purposes.
• A good team player, dedicated, self-motivated, able to work independently and possesses good interpersonal communications skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
• Willing to take on more job responsibilities when the need arises.
• Experience in “SAP Business One” will be added advantages.
• Able to start work immediately would be an advantage.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Directs and manages the day-to-day activities of an organization’s operations, typically through subordinate operations managers.
• Implements company policies, procedures, and initiatives.
• Evaluates and enhances current operational systems.
• Monitors performance against operational goals, develops reporting and auditing processes use to analyse operational effectiveness.
• Coordinates operations with other functions.
• Reports to a director.
• Manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
• Provides input to strategic decisions that affects the functional area of responsibility.
• Assist and provide inputs on developing the budget if required.
• 8 or more years of managerial experience in a financial industry background is preferred.
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations.
• Ability to build consensus and relation as it requires coordination with other departments.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management is required.
• Directs and manage the overall department responsible for digital marketing.
• Develops and delivers marketing policies, practices, and strategies to attract customers to the company website, online presence and promote online products or services.
• Develops marketing plans to enhance the influence of online products or services.
• Reviews online statistics and changes to the marketplace, identifies the best practice to optimize online marketing performance or change plans accordingly.
• Oversees all e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels.
• Reports to top management.
• Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
• Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
• Degree holder of Communications, Media, Marketing or relevant disciplines.
• Requires 5 or more years of experience in digital marketing with a sizable organization
• Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
• Proficient level of copywriting and collateral production knowledge.
• Supports office administrative functions and processes, backup, and coordination duties.
• Assists with planning and coordinating office-wide processes such as facilities maintenance, space planning, moves, equipment installations and other events or projects with internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitors inventory and places orders for office equipment, supplies, or provisions.
• Processes mail, invoices, employee expense reports, reimbursements, and petty cash.
• Responsible to track time reports, attendance, or time cards.
• Able to assist as a backup for receptionist, phone coverage, or assist HR activities such as employee onboarding, interview coordination, training initiatives, and other special projects if required.
• Supports and performs company database or system administration tasks, including data input, reporting, user support and upgrades if required.
• Addresses routine day-to-day problems or coordinates with stakeholders to obtain solutions.
• Reports to a supervisor.
• Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
• Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
• At least 1 to 3 years of general work experience is required.
• Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office management tools and applications.
• Provides legal advice and counsel to an organization in support of business activities and transactions.
• Conducts researches and interprets existing laws and regulations and anticipate changes to laws to guide informed decisions and reduce risk.
• Prepares and reviews various agreements, contracts, and other legal documents.
• Represents the organization if required, in litigation, negotiations, and other matters where legal counsel is required.
• Coordinates with outside counsel to address issues requiring specialized legal input. Requires admittance to the Bar.
• Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Able to work autonomously. Goals are generally communicated in “solution” or project goal terms.
• Provides guidance and leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization if required.
• Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues that requires state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
• 5 or more years of related experience is required.
• Perform assessment on allocated files.
• Report fraudulent documents/files or unethical behaviour to line management and compliance.
• Collecting the needed financial documentation and assessing the clients’ creditworthiness.
• Calculating and analyzing the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
• Approve or reject loan requests from customers.
• Ensuring that loan applications are in line with the company’s financial policies, as well as state laws and regulations.
• Monitor customers’ loan payments.
• Bachelor of science in accounting, finance, banking, business, or a similar field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a credit officer.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
• Advanced mathematical ability.
• Solid interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
• Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices according to state laws and regulations.
• Strong ethical behaviour and the ability to work with sensitive financial information are required.
L1® is a brand of Golden Touch Investment Bank Ltd. (Company No. LL16431) [Licensed Digital Financial Service (License No. 200130BI)] and Golden Horse Digital Investment Bank Ltd.(Company No. LL16429) [Licensed Digital Financial Service (License No. 210136BI)]. All Rights Reserved.